- USA Player Movement Form - This form is a template for use to track substitutions and cards during a rugby match.
- USA Running Score Form - This form is a template for use to track scores during any rugby match.
- Competition Disciplinary Form - This form is used when a referee issues a red or yellow card during a rugby match. It must be submitted to the local referee organization or the referee manager at a National caliber event.
- Dual Role Registration Form - This form allows you to register for more than one role with USA Rugby, for example a referee and a coach.
- High Performance Competition Disciplinary Form - This online form is utilized for National caliber events. It is used to track red and yellow cards. Submission of this form will send a notification to the appropriate individuals.
- International Travel Form: Inbound - This form allows non US residents to officiate in the United States. It serves as a means to track international referee travel amongst unions.
- International Travel Form: Outbound - This form allows US residents to officiate internationally. It serves as a means to track international referee travel amongst unions.
- Referee Performance Notation Form - This form is a template for use by performance reviewers manually recording a referee’s match performance.
- Sub Cards
Referee Educational Videos
- How to use a data recorder with practice clips
- How player angles in the scrum affect the scrum
- Tackler Assist Training Video
- How referee coaches and Performance Reviewers read the tackle from the sideline
- Advantage Training Video
- The good and the bad from props at the scrum
- Material or not? Training video
- How to video record a rugby referee
- Zone entry (Not through the gate) Training Video
- Tackle Training Video
- The Tackle Contest Zone Referee Training Video
- Personal Development & Goal Setting
Referee Educational Resources
- Disciplinary Procedures - Effective for all disciplinary matters initiated on or after May 30, 2014
- IRB Officiating Website
- USA Rugby 2013 Game Management Guidelines
- IRB Beginners Guide
- Refereeing Sevens Handbook
- Referee Terms
- 2012 NSRP Annual Report
- USA Rugby Refereeing Pathways & Structure
- Touch Judge: Modules 1-2
- Touch Judge: Modules 3-4
- Touch Judge: Module 5
- Assistant Referee
- 2013 Referee Grading Manual
- CMO & PR Review Materials
- How to Record Data by Don Morrison
- T-Game System Performance Reviewer Instructional Manual
- Accreditation Course Report Form
- Certification Course Report Form
- Performance Review Course Report Form
- USA Rugby Training Committee Policies and Procedures 2014
Referee Organization Best Practices
- Sample Contract - Providing Referees - This contract is a sample that has been used successfully in the NorthEast. It exemplifies an agreement between two organizations for contracted services.
- LRO Minutes (12/3/13)
Referee Podcast Episodes
To download any of the episodes, right-click on the one you want and choose Save link as....