- USA Player Movement Form - This form is a template for use to track substitutions and cards during a rugby match.
- USA Running Score Form - This form is a template for use to track scores during any rugby match.
- Competition Disciplinary Form - This form is used when a referee issues a red or yellow card during a rugby match. It must be submitted to the local referee organization or the referee manager at a National caliber event.
- Multiple Role Registration Form - This form allows you to register for more than one role with USA Rugby, for example a referee and a coach.
- High Performance Competition Disciplinary Form - This online form is utilized for National caliber events. It is used to track red and yellow cards. Submission of this form will send a notification to the appropriate individuals.
- International Travel Form: Inbound - This form allows non US residents to officiate in the United States. It serves as a means to track international referee travel amongst unions.
- International Travel Form: Outbound - This form allows US residents to officiate internationally. It serves as a means to track international referee travel amongst unions.
- Referee Performance Notation Form - This form is a template for use by performance reviewers manually recording a referee’s match performance.
- Sub Cards
Referee Educational Videos
How to use a data recorder with practice clips
How player angles in the scrum affect the scrum
Tackler Assist Training Video
How to read the tackle from the sideline
Advantage Training Video
The good and the bad from props at the scrum
Material or not? Training video
How to video record a rugby referee
Zone entry (Not through the gate) Training Video
Tackle Training Video
The Tackle Contest Zone Referee Training Video
Personal Development & Goal Setting
Pre-Tackle Awareness, Recognition & Anticipation
Referee Educational Resources
- Disciplinary Procedures - Effective for all disciplinary matters initiated on or after May 30, 2014
- IRB Officiating Website
- USA Rugby 2014-15 Game Management Guidelines
- IRB Beginners Guide
- Refereeing Sevens Handbook
- Referee Terms
- 2012 NSRP Annual Report
- USA Rugby Refereeing Pathways & Structure
- Touch Judge: Modules 1-2
- Touch Judge: Modules 3-4
- Touch Judge: Module 5
- Assistant Referee
- 2013 Referee Grading Manual
- CMO & PR Review Materials
- How to Record Data by Don Morrison
- T-Game System Performance Reviewer Instructional Manual
- Accreditation Course Report Form
- Certification Course Report Form
- Performance Review Course Report Form
- USA Rugby Training Committee Policies and Procedures 2014
Referee Organization Best Practices
- Sample Contract - Providing Referees - This contract is a sample that has been used successfully in the NorthEast. It exemplifies an agreement between two organizations for contracted services.
- LRO Minutes (12/3/13)
Referee Podcast Episodes
To download any of the episodes, right-click on the one you want and choose Save link as....