- USA Player Movement Form - This form is a template for use to track substitutions and cards during a rugby match.
- USA Running Score Form - This form is a template for use to track scores during any rugby match.
- Competition Disciplinary Form - This form is used when a referee issues a red or yellow card during a rugby match. It must be submitted to the local referee organization or the referee manager at a National caliber event.
- Dual Role Registration Form - This form allows you to register for more than one role with USA Rugby, for example a referee and a coach.
- High Performance Competition Disciplinary Form - This online form is utilized for National caliber events. It is used to track red and yellow cards. Submission of this form will send a notification to the appropriate individuals.
- Expense Report Form - This form is intended for referees and assistant referees who are seeking reimbursement for officiating National level events or matches. Please attach all receipts to this form and send to Brittany Jacobs at
- International Travel Form: Inbound - This form allows non US residents to officiate in the United States. It serves as a means to track international referee travel amongst unions.
- International Travel Form: Outbound - This form allows US residents to officiate internationally. It serves as a means to track international referee travel amongst unions.
- Referee Performance Notation Form - This form is a template for use by performance reviewers manually recording a referee’s match performance.
Referee Educational Videos
Referee Educational Resources
Referee Organization Best Practices