The open enrollment period for the USA Rugby Accident Insurance from Zurich North America closes at midnight tonight!
To help offer rugby players peace of mind in the event of an accident during gameplay, USA Rugby and Zurich North America Commercial have created an affordable Voluntary Rugby Accident Policy available exclusively to USA Rugby’s registered members. Clubs, State-Based Rugby Organizations (SBROs), Territorial Unions (TUs), and Local Area Unions (LAUs) can purchase this policy to cover all of their registered members for accidents sustained during sanctioned rugby activities. Coverage starts as low as $200 per club. This new voluntary accident coverage was crafted specifically for USA Rugby’s members.
- $100,000 medical coverage per injury
- $100,000 travel assistance per injury
- $1,000 disappearing deductible
- 24 Hour accident coverage while participating in sanctioned activities
- Sanctioned activities include rugby practices, games and events
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment - $7,500 principal Sum Amount
- Open enrollment will be from 11/1/10-2/28/11
- Your payment and enrollment will be confirmed by email
- Claims will be processed by Zurich
- Claimant’s registration date will be verified by Zurich. All covered members must be registered prior to injury date