Position Title: Team Liaison Officer, IRB Women’s Sevens World Series, Atlanta
Term: 8 February 2014 – 17 February 2014
Reports to: Sean Lindersmith, LO Manager
Job Description: The duties of the liaison officer shall be to support the visiting International Women’s 7s teams in their preparations for and competition in the 2014 IRB Women’s Sevens World Series, Atlanta.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Co-ordinate ground transportation during the team’s stay
- Schedule training ground & equipment requests with the Tournament Office
- Assist team manager with the documentation required for tournament participation
- Facilitate sightseeing or recreational activities/outings requested by the team
- Co-ordinate laundry service for the team
- Assist team’s physiotherapist with daily needs such as ice, water, and supplies
- Schedule official functions/ mandatory tournament meetings with team representatives
- Escort team to and from the airport
- Arrange medical support from Tournament Medical staff as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Available to work for the full week of the tournament
- Able to stay in the team hotel for the full week of the tournament
- Readiness to be on-call 24 hours each day for team needs
- Valid driver’s license
- Proven track record of service to the game of rugby
Application Procedure/ Deadline:
- All applications are due by COB on October 11, 2013.
- Applicants will be notified on November 8, 2013.
- Please complete the application form below
- Applicants are required to download and fill out the Background Check/Release Form by hand (digital signatures are not accepted) and attach to the application.
- A copy/scan of your valid driver’s license is also required for submission.
Thank you for your interest!