The 2015 National Development Summit brings best practices in rugby development for all coaches, referees, and administrators around the country. This can't-miss event is sure to be one of the best events of the year with sessions and clinics from the country's top experts!
Participants can expect presentations from:
- Men's and Women's National Team Coaches
- National Panel Referees
- National Team Players
- Top Level Administrators
- Top Medical Professionals including National Team Doctors and USA Rugby's Medical Services Director
- Other Coaches, Referees, and Administrators in Rugby
- Special Guest Keynote Speaker at the Conference Banquet
All coaches will receive 10 Professional Development Credits for attending this years Summit!
Be sure to register today to reserve your spot to network with the best of the best in rugby around the country. We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!
Dates: January 23-25, 2015
Location: Hyatt Regency O'Hare
- Early Bird (Tuesday, December 23): $125
- General (December 24 – Janaury 22): $150
- Walk-in (Janaury 23, 24 and 25): $175
Register today for the 2015 National Development Summit! This years conference includes four tracks of programming including panel discussions, keynote speakers, and technical workshops on topics in coaching, refereeing, and administration. Your registration includes admission to Friday nights welcome reception, the Dinner of Champions on Saturday, plus access to the exhibitor hall over the entire weekend. The conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare in Rosemont, IL.
USA Rugby is proud to host the 9th annual National Development Summit at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare. This beautiful hotel and conference center is located in beautiful Rosemont, Illinois just 15 minutes from downtown Chicago and only a short shuttle ride away from the Chicago/O'Hare Airport.
|Hyatt Regency O'Hare
9300 Bryn Mawr Avenue
Rosemont, IL 60018
Single Occupancy: $115 + tax
Double Occupancy: $115 + tax
Triple Occupancy: $140 + tax
Quadruple Occupancy: $165 + tax
*Room rates include breakfast coupons per corresponding occupancy
*Room rates expire after 1/8/2015 - following this date, attendees are encouraged to book via Hotels.com, Kayak.com, or other travel sites for the best rate.
Thank you for your interest in supporting the 2015 USA Rugby National Development Summit. We are expecting over 500 of the countries most influential administrators, coaches, referees, and additional stakeholders in the sport of rugby to be in attendance at this one-of-a-kind event.
The purpose of this conference is to share best practices from rugby programs around the country along with discussing exciting new initiatives for 2015. The conference provides state-of-the-art developmental tools to help coaches, administrators, and referees continue to grow the game of rugby. You can help make this happen through your contribution as a sponsor, exhibitor, and/or advertiser.
At the only conference exclusive to growing the rugby game, your company will reach key decision-makers in the country's rugby community. This is the perfect opportunity to showcase your products and services.
We anticipate spacing and opportunities to go fast, so act now! We looks forward to seeing you in Chicago!
*All exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities are subject to USA Rugby approval.
**Deadline for exhibitors and advertisers is January 10th, 2015. Anyone interested in exhibiting after January 10th will pay an increased price for space.
Friday, January 23rd
- 7:00pm - Welcome Reception
- Kick off the conference weekend at the 2015 NDS Welcome Reception. All registered guests are invited to attend and enjoy some appetizers and drinks while they mingle and network with other attendees, presenters, and staff. A special presentation during the reception will take place.
Saturday, January 24th
- 6:00am-8:00am – Breakfast for Hotel Guests
- 8:00am – Conference Welcome Address
- 8:30am-12:00pm – Conference Programming
- Coaching Track
- Referee Track
- Administrative Track
- Specialty Track
- 12:00pm-1:00pm – Lunch with a Legend
- Take a break from the day and eat lunch with a rugby legend! Sign up at the conference to sit at a table and chat with a national team player, coach, national panel referee, or one of the 2015 NDS presenters.
- 1:00pm – 6:00pm – Conference Programming
- Coaching Track
- Referee Track
- Administrative Track
- Specialty Track
- 7:00pm-10:00pm – 2015 NDS Banquet
Sunday, January 25th
- 7:00am-9:00am – Breakfast for Hotel Guests
- 9:00am-10:30am – Special Guest Presenter
- 10:30am-12:00pm – Special Guest Presenter
- 12:00pm – Conference Conclusion – All guests dismissed
1. What is included in my registration?
Your registration fee will include the following:
- Welcome Reception Admission (including appetizers and two drink tickets)
- Summit Programming for Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch on Saturday
- Dinner and Evening Reception on Saturday
- Refreshments on Sunday
2. Will transportation be provided to the venue?
All meetings will take place at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare and attendees will be able to walk to and from sessions.
3. Will airport transportation be provided?
Yes, complimentary shuttles will be run from the O'Hare International Airport and shuttles may be booked from Midway International Airport for $17 each way.
O'Hare Shuttle Direction: The complimentary Hyatt Regency O’Hare shuttle bus service runs approximately every 15 minutes from 6am to 12 midnight. If you are arriving between the hours of 12 midnight and 6am, please pick up the Hyatt Regency O’Hare courtesy phone in the Bus/Shuttle Center. The Hyatt Regency O’Hare shuttle bus picks up only at Door #1 at the Shuttle Center for domestic flights. If you arrive on an international airline, please proceed to terminal 5E and call for the shuttle from our courtesy phone. Departure to the airport from the Hyatt Regency O’Hare will be a direct route to the airport, and our driver will take you directly to your terminal.The Bus/Shuttle Center is centrally located between Terminals 1,2, and 3. Follow the overhead signs in the Baggage Claim (Lower Level) areas of each Domestic Terminal to the nearest underground Pedestrian Walkway. Proceed to Elevator Centers 3 or 4 and press the Bus/Shuttle Center button.
Midway Shuttle Directions: The Omega Shuttle service from Midway to O’Hare International Airport is located at door M-1 outside of Southwest Airlines. The Omega shuttle runs every hour on the hour from 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. 7 days a week. This service, with a fee of $17.00 one way, does not require advance reservations (price is subject to change without notice). The shuttle will bring you directly to Door 5 at the O’Hare International Airport’s Shuttle Center. Please wait for the blue Hyatt Regency O’Hare Shuttle bus at Door 1. Our shuttle runs every 15 minutes.
4. What is the cost of parking at the venue?
The Hyatt has an on-site parking garage and is providing a reduced parking rate for all summit attendees at $13/night.
5. What is the dress code for the Development Summit?
There is no set dress code for the conference, most individuals dress smart casual. Some of the sessions are practical, interactive sessions, so please wear appropriate clothing for participation. Saturday's dinner will be Business Attire.
6. Will contact information be provided for presenters and attendees?
Contact information will be provided for all presenters throughout the conference. Attendee information will not be available as to protect privacy. Attendees are encouraged to bring and distribute business cards should they desire someone's contact information.
7. Is breakfast provided at the hotel?
Breakfast will be provided for all hotel guests prior to the meetings. For folks commuting to the venue, they are responsible for their own breakfast accommodations.
8. Can I obtain Professional Development Credits if I am a certified coach?
9. Will conference attendees have copies of the presentations from the conference?
All conference materials will be posted online after the conference. Attendees are encouraged to bring a notebook to take notes during presentations.
10. This is my first National Development Summit, what can I expect?
The National Development Summit is geared towards anything and everything in rugby development. All sessions are hands-on, dynamic presentations that contain relevant information to help you grow your program/organization. Come expecting to network with others in the rugby community and also be ready to obtain a wealth of information that you can take back to your area.
11. What do I do if I already registered and need to cancel?
12. Who do I contact if I have questions leading up to the summit?
We look forward to members of the press attending and covering the 2015 USA Rugby National Development Summit. Please register below to receive your press pass and information on our press activities throughout the weekend. Each member of the press will gain access to our press room, with plenty of workspace and resources including printers and wifi. We will also be making all our presenters available for interviews after their sessions in the press room interview area. Press is welcome to take video, audio or photography during the NDS pending approval of your registration.
☆ Each member of the press will receive a pass to the event, including light hors d’oeuvres Friday evening, lunch and dinner on Saturday.
☆ We welcome print media, television, digital, blogger, audio, radio and others.
☆ All logos and pictures supplied are for use in coverage of the 2015 USA Rugby National Development Summit: dropbox.com
☆ Apply for your credential here.
☆ Book your hotel here.