USA Rugby members are a part of one of the most rapidly growing sports in the country. Their passion for the game is undying and this creates an enthusiasm that promotes growth and excitement for the sport of rugby. A USA Rugby member can be a player, fan, team contact or even referee. As a member, our goal is to grow in awareness and participation year after year.
- Registering as a primary contact autmatically renews your club's registration.
Membership Categories and Costs
- Senior Player: $45.00
- College Player: $40.00
- High School Player: $30.00
- Youth Player: $20.00
- Rookie Rugby: $5.00
- Coach: $65.00
- Admin/Exec/Volunteer: $30.00
- Eagle Supporter: $25.00
- Referee: $45
- Club Team Registration: $150
Insurance: Within any contact sport there is the chance of somebody getting injured, but with your USA Rugby Membership, we have you covered. Liability and Accident Insurance reduces liability for registered members, covers rugby-related accidents at sanctioned events and more. See the Insurance tab for more information.
League and Tournament Participation: A membership with USA Rugby gives you access to join one of over 3000 clubs and participate in tournaments around the country. USA Rugby is in charge of over 400 youth teams, 1,200 High School teams, 900 College Teams and 700 Senior Teams.
Opportunity to Compete in a National Championship Series: With 30 National Playoff and Championship events each year, a USA Rugby membership creates opportunities for rugby members to compete at an elite level.
Structure: One of the key benefits of a membership with USA Rugby is the structure provided by the governing body. This includes keeping the league referees current with their training, providing coaching staff background checks, communicating recent medical updates and information and creating a strong foundation for the game.
Staying Connected: Staying up-to-date with USA Rugby is easy with your membership. With access to E-News updates, you will have the latest rugby news and resources at your fingertips. This also includes live coverage of tournaments and popular rugby matches to keep you current on everything rugby.
Affiliation: We are proud to support rugby players across the United States and strive to create value for all of our members. A USA Rugby membership signifies your affiliation with this increasingly popular sport and genuine love for the game.
Touring: Whether you are part of a club, college or high school team, our partners at Irish Rugby Tours and Premier International Tours provide you with the best service and accomodations for your rugby traveling needs.
In order to practice and/or compete in any rugby-related competition, the following registration conditions must be met:
- The club must have a current, paid registration with USA Rugby for the appropriate gender and level of play. The club registration status and expiration date may be checked here.
- All players must have a current, paid registration with USA Rugby and appear on the online roster as a player for the current registration period. Club rosters and individual member status may be verified here.
- Each club must have a coach with a current, paid registration affiliated to the club. The coach will appear at the top of the roster after the word: "Coach." (Please note the Primary and Secondary Contact roles are not coach roles, and these are not active paid registrations.) If you already have a paid registration for the current season but would like to add additional roles and levels, you may complete the dual role application.
- All clubs and individuals must follow all USA Rugby Eligibility Regulations, as well as all LAU/TU regulations and procedures.