The IRB and USA Rugby are commited to keeping rugby clean. The values of fair play and respect for the game are central to the game and as such, we encourage all stakeholders to take the initiative to learn about the Anti-Doping policies in rugby.
VIEW USA RUGBY'S ANTI-DOPING POLICIES >>
The IRB has developed a website (http://www.keeprugbyclean.com/en/) that is completely dedicated to educating the rugby community about how to keep the game clean and fair.
- IRB Real Winner Education: http://irb.realwinner.org/
- USADA: http://www.usantidoping.org/
- USADA Clearinghouse: https://clearinghouse.usada.org/
- WADA: http://www.wada-ama.org/
- Global DRO (Drug Reference Online): http://www.globaldro.com/
- Supplement 411: http://www.usada.org/supplement411
- IRB Regulation 23 (Anti-Doping): http://www.keeprugbyclean.com/downloads/Reg21_EN.pdf
- TUE Application: http://www.keeprugbyclean.com/downloads/TUE_Application_EN.pdf
- 2012 WADA Prohibited List: http://www.keeprugbyclean.com/downloads/S2_2012_Prohib_List_EN.pdf
- IRB Anti-Doping Handbook: http://www.keeprugbyclean.com/downloads/IRB_Anti_Doping_Handbook_2012_EN.pdf