USA Rugby offers its members two forms of insurance: liability insurance and accident insurance. These insurance policies are aimed at providing USA Rugby members with peace of mind and insurance coverage so that they can enjoy the sport without having to worry. Below is a summary of the liability and accident insurance policies automatically provided to USA Rugby members.
- Covers accident and bodily injury to third parties
- Reduces liability for registered members
- Enables members to use facilites that require third party liability insurance coverage
- Covers rugby-related accidents for registered members at sanctioned events. Practice, matches and tournaments where all participants are registered.
- Must be registered member prior to time of injury
- This is secondary coverage, but will serve as primary coverage in the absence of other medical coverage