- Conference: Midwest
- Head Coach: Janet Flamming
- Home Field: St. Paul Recreational Athletic Fields
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
AboutThe University of Minnesota Women's Rugby Club is university club sport that competes with other Division 1 teams across the Midwest. The team takes pride in strong camaraderie, supportive fans and excellent practice and game facilities.
- 1978: U of M Rugby Program founded
- 1988: The team wins the National Championship!
- 2004: the U of M wins the Midwest title but comes up short at DII Nationals, losing in the semi final and finishing third
- 2006: Program moves up to DI and qualifies for playoffs as one of the top eight teams in the Midwest
- 2011: The team qualifies for Midwest DI Final Four
Along with team achievements, the University of Minnesota Rugby Program is proud to have many players advance to become USA Eagles. These players include Karen Ryan, Morgan Whitehead, Mary Sullivan, Lori Reese, Christy Nixon, Cynthia Bystrak, Jane Tierny, Kristy Lear, Sarah Mulder as well as Christy Ringgenberg who is currently on contract with the USA Sevens team.